The electro hydraulic linkage actuator is an actuator that drives the oil pump with a motor and controls the hydraulic oil cylinder to drive the valve to open and close. According to the different operation modes, Electro hydraulic linkage actuator can be divided into angular stroke electro-hydraulic linkage actuator and straight stroke electro-hydraulic linkage actuator. There are two types of actuators: fork type and rack type.
Advantages of Electro Hydraulic Linkage Actuator
1. Power failure is safe and reliable;
2. Safe local manual operation;
3. Remote network bus protocol communication;
4. Non-intrusive Bluetooth or infrared operation;
5. Operating temperature -50 ℃ -70 ℃;
6. Stable and wide torque selection up to 600,000 Nm;
7.Exd IIB / CT6 and minimum IP67 protection;
8. IEC61808-22010 certified functional safety levels of SIL3 and SIL4.