AT Pneumatic Actuator
Performance, structure and design features of AT pneumatic actuators
· Extruded aluminum cylinder body, fine grinding and finishing on the inner surface, adopting advanced anti-corrosion technology both inside and outside, small coefficient of friction, long service life and strong corrosion resistance
· Double-piston rack-and-pinion design, compact structure, symmetrical installation position, convenient change of output shaft steering, long service life and fast action.
· Composite bearings and guide rings are installed on the back of the piston rack, with accurate action, low friction coefficient and long service life.
· Combined preloaded plated spring with long working life.
· High-precision gears and racks with small meshing clearance, high precision, and high output power.
· Stainless steel fasteners, safe and beautiful, strong corrosion resistance.
· Use international standard size: output shaft slot, screw hole; top mounting hole size conforms to NAMUR standard; air source interface size conforms to NAMUR standard; bottom mounting hole size conforms to ISO5211, DIN3337
Standard, easy to install accessories such as solenoid valve limit switches.
· Frotek pneumatic actuator with rack and pinion structure. The product is widely used in various fields, and it is a good driving device such as ball valve and butterfly valve with excellent quality. Product complies with NAMUR, ISO5211 standard
The Accton company and its AT Pneumatic Actuator have passed ISO9001: 2008 and CE certification.
AT Pneumatic actuator structureInstallation dimensions of AT pneumatic actuatorAT double acting pneumatic actuatorAT single acting pneumatic actuatorOutput torque of single acting pneumatic actuatorOutput torque of AT single acting pneumatic actuator